InfoDoc Pro is a Java web application that you can deploy to any standard Servlet container. These are the steps to install InfoDoc Pro into Apache Tomcat server and MySQL database (you can use other Servlet containers and database engines if you want to):
- Install the last version of MySQL.
- Create a new database for InfoDoc Pro.
- Install the last version of Apache Tomcat.
- Extract infodoc.war file inside apache-tomcat/webapps/infodoc/ directory.
- Configure the database connection properties in /apache-tomcat/webapps/infodoc/WEB-INF/classes/infodoc-configuration.properties. You may need to change the value of the db.schemaGeneration property to update to let Hibernate automatically generate the database schema for you.
- Start Apache Tomcat by running apache-tomcat/bin/startup.bat (or startup.sh).
- Go to http://localhost:8080/infodoc and login with the default user (email@example.com, test).
InfoDoc Pro source code is available at GitHub. You will need to check out three projects:
Configure your classpath to include all Enterprise App dependencies. InfoDoc and InfoDoc Basic both depend on InfoDoc Core.